i laugh at this everytime
When I first saw this, I thought any moment that black and white filter would start and ‘WASTED’ would appear on the screen like in Grand Theft Auto.
5 INGREDIENT VEGAN BANANA FRENCH TOAST
One Bowl Vegan Banana French Toast that’s reminiscent of banana bread. Super moist, tender with a slight crisp. Perfect for quick weekday and slow weekend breakfasts.Serves: 2-3INGREDIENTS
- 1 just ripe banana (~1/2 cup mashed)
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Tbsp flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 slices hearty wheat bread (Sturdy rustic breads do best here. If using sandwich-style bread, soak it for less time)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 Tbsp almond meal for texture, maple syrup/peanut butter for toppingINSTRUCTIONS
- Mash banana in a large shallow bowl.
- Add almond milk, flaxseed, cinnamon and stir. If your batter appears extremely gloppy, add more almond milk to thin it out. It should be pourable. (Vanilla is optional.)
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes while you preheat your griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- Once your surface is hot, coat generously with vegan butter or coconut oil (I used Earth Balance because I like the flavor).
- Dip your slices of bread into the batter and let it rest for 5-10 seconds on each side, using your fingers to make sure it’s fully submerged. Transfer immediately to griddle. An optional step is to sprinkle the freshly-dipped sides with a little almond meal for added texture.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until evenly golden brown. Flip carefully using a sturdy spatula as the banana mixture can be a bit sticky if you’re not gentle. If your french toast appears to be browning too quickly or burning, turn down your griddle.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings. I think peanut butter and maple syrup are all you need here.NUTRITION INFORMATIONServing size: 1 slice no toppings Calories: 87 Fat: 1.6 g Carbohydrates: 15 g Sugar: 4 gSodium: 151 mg Fiber: 2.8 g Protein: 3.6 g
So I lost like 10 followers for posting pictures of rottweilers
Puppy party without you guys
WHO THE FUCK IS HATING ON ROTTWEILERS?!? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU NEED TO GOLDEN-RETRIEVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMANITY!!!
GOLDEN-RETRIEVE YOUR SENCE OF HUMANITY
I literally gasped
it’s always worthwhile to pause Gravity Falls and read the background text
This is essentially what growing up has been like
Yeah, women are worthy.
- Jane Foster in What If? #10 (1978)
- Storm in X-Men Annual #9 (1985)
- Rogue in What If? #66 (1994)
- Wonder Woman in DC Versus Marvel #3 (1996)
- Black Widow in What If: Age of Ultron #3 (2014)
I’m not posting this ironically or as a joke. I think this is an important part of love and trust.